Welcome to Sea OTT Swimming! We would love to help you and your swimmers become strong and confident in the water by learning proper stroke technique in a small group settings.
Sea OTT Swimming is a year round swim program that offers many flexible options for swimmers of all ages. We are a USA Swimming registered club for swimmers at the swim team level. Sea OTT Swimming specializes in stroke technique and development while building endurance in a small group setting. This allows us to give swimmers individual attention while making it fun for the swimmers!
We offer flexible payment options which include packages, month to month, or pay as you go. We allow you can pick the day(s) and time(s) and month(s) you want to commit making scheduling easy for your family.
Our programs run 7 days a week from September through August
We Have Something For Everyone!
Programs Offered Year Round:
- 7 Days a Week of Training, you Pick Your Day(s) Time(s) and Location(s)
- Flexible Programs and Payment Options
- Swim Team Training at the Competitive or Non-Competitive Level (USA Year Round Competitive Swimming)
- Swim Team Preparation Lesson Program (Private, Semi-Private, and Small Groups)
- High School Preparation Training
- Triathlon Training for Adults
- Pay as You Go Weekly Stroke Clinics
- Parent/Child Group Lessons
-Water Aerobics with a Certified Trainer
Swimming Is A Life Long Sport!
Shop till you drop! Check out our online virtual store and get something nice for your swimmer!!
Saturday, October 25th- College Event
Friday, October 31st- Happy Halloween
Sunday, November 2nd
Level 2,3,4 practices 11:00 to 12:15
Level 1s 11:00 or 11:40
Tuesday, November 18th- College Swim Meet
Pool Closed Wednesday, November 26th thru Saturday, November 29th (we will be open on Sunday the 30th)
Pool Closed Tuesday December 23rd thru Saturday, December 27th (we will be open on Sunday the 28th and Monday the 29th)
Pool Closed on Tuesday December 30th thru Friday January 2nd (we will be open on Saturday January 3rd)
Still need an assesment for your swimmer??
Contact Coach Jenn today!